April 11, 2012

Fashion Forward | Colors of Whitesoot

First & foremost I would like to express my deepest gratitude to Whitesoot for sponsoring me clothes in my recent photoshoot. Love their efficiency in delivering the clothes despite they were busy in preparing for their work trip to bring in more one-of-a-kind clothes to their customers. *big wide smile*  Here are my picks from Whitesoot this month. :)

Ethereal Toga Cape Sleeve Dress in Yellow Gold
I guess it was a love at first sight when I laid my eyes upon it. The color attracted me the most followed by the drape sleeve. I felt like a goddess wearing this dress because it flows beautifully & at the same time flattering my body shape. The material is moderately thick & smooth as it is made of lycra material. However, I don’t really recommend this dress for tall girls who are above 175cm tall. I’m standing at 168cm (without heels).

Page 6

Dip Back Chiffon Sleeveless Shirt
Blue!!! Yes is the blues & I’m not referring to the Monday blues. hehe. I’ve been looking for a shirt which has a dip back or asymmetrical design . I found a few at places such as Tophsop & Zara but they were too long for my liking. Glad I was waiting for the right one when Whitesoot updated on their new arrivals. At the moment they have sold off this top in cobalt color but they still do have it in nude color. Lucky I managed to get one in time before it was sold off. :P

Page 7

Pleated Chiffon Palazzo Pants
Next item on the list is the black chiffon pants. Whitesoot has this pant in few colors but most of them have already sold off. I guess it was my lucky day for me as I grabbed the last piece in black color. It is a high waist pants, suitable for both work & pleasure if you know how to match it properly. Another plus point, it is very comfortable to wear as it is made of chiffon. But…this pants is kinda long; hence I do not recommend for those who are below 160cm tall. Fortunately I’m tall enough so I didn’t have to send it to the tailor for alteration. lol.

Page 8

Do I need to say more? Visit Whitesoot & check out their latest collection. Remember they update on every Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday at 8pm sharp. You can also follow them on Facebook & Twitter. Other than that, happy shopping girls! ;)

4 comments:

Xue Ren said...

u look gorgeous babe! :)

Samantha Kong said...

Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

AMAZING photos!!!!!

Samantha Kong said...

Thank you! :D

Post a Comment

Total Unique People