December 27, 2011

Moet & Chandon Christmas Party @ Vertigo

One thing good about year end is that lots of parties keep popping everywhere! I mean that’s what year end is all about right; celebrating a great year end while anticipating another new great year ahead. I managed to attend Moet & Chandon’s Christmas party @ Vertigo last week; courtesy of Malaysia's Hottest Bloggers. :)

Believe it or not the lipstick I wore in this picture is given to me by Daddy. :P
SAM_3633

Tim, man of MHB & his date of the night, Pearl.
SAM_3634

With Pearl, I love her eye make up! *envy*
SAM_3636

Cheers to Moet!
SAM_3638 

With another fellow MHB, Wan Ting; nice meeting you babe!
SAM_3646

Not forgetting MHB Vivian Khoo. *winks* Can't recall the last time we went to Mist on Lolipop night but we literally had an epic night after Moet party. lol!
SAM_3648

One thing different from the first Moet party I went to was that each guest was given a Moet champagne bottle pendant bracelet. The pendant is so cute but… I LOST IT! FML… I realize I dropped it at Mist club during another afterward party. T______T

5  

Why I wore black that night?... :(
1

I met a bunch of new friends during the party! *big wide smile*
Pearl, Wan Ting, Vivian, Ellen & Nicole.
6

Balloons! Please excuse my redness, drank too much Moet that night. XD
4

One thing for sure, Moet is still my favorite champagne! *cheers to Moet*
Can’t wait for more parties to come! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Unique Visitors

AmazingCounters.com